(ET) Elec-Trak Items For Sale

All,

I have a list of items that are available. Looking to downsize my collection of "stuff that doesn't get used."

Complete E12M in better than good condition - $650. Has a newer, non-stock seat and fixed a few small issues.
Complete E8HM in good condition, just needs to be checked out, has flat tires - $350 (negotiable)
Complete E20CA or DA (don't remember, not mine) - I have a deck that can go with it that has thin motors.
Complete ER8-36 harness - $50
ER8-36 steering parts, front axle assembly with wheels, rear axle (No wheels), Perfect steering wheel with cut shaft - All negotiable
ER8-36 drive motor - $100 as-is or $200 rebuilt
Small snowblower that can be used for parts or repaired. I believe it is all there, just has light damage to the drum - $75
Small-frame snow blade that is complete, but rusty - $125
Large snowblowers in various conditions
EGT-100 rolling chassis with parts to complete, deck in really good shape - $350?
Large frame mower guides (slides in frame to keep mower straight) - $20 each

I have pictures of most things. Email me for them, if interested. I'm north of Dayton, OH. Not opposed to delivering within a reasonable distance.

Thanks,

Chad Bush