(ET) E15 motor down

OK, so this afternoon I dropped the motor on the E15 hulk.

Problematic.

The main issue is that the brushes were worn, but one brush had the wire disconnected from it and worse the brush holder had broken one of its connections to the phenolic brush holder. So I need new brushes and a brush assembly. Drat.

So I'll order the parts and get everything back together. I should be able to re-use the brush springs, they look ok. And the bearings look good, and I don't see any evidence of lifted bars on the commutator.

Chris