Re: (ET) Darn, E15 motor out too

Verify field control and wiring before doing anything rash. ESPECIALLY if it is a Field Reversing control.

RJ

On 3/27/2016 2:16 PM, Christopher Zach wrote:
The E15 is really being weird: Main motor is now giving me grief, doesn't start sometimes but will start if I whack it with a wrench. I see 38 volts at the studs, so I am guessing the brushes are out.

Drat. Parked it, will drop the motor next weekend or so.