Re: (ET) Ok, just ordered the 20uf capacitor for my E15

The old one said 20mfd. The charger used to work, but stopped working last fall. Now the transformer just gets warm and it does not charge worth a whit.

This is different from my E20 with the 4mfd where it would charge but only to 38-39 volts.

We'll see if it works this weekend.