(ET) New Idea EGT200 with Elec-Trak Loader and Rototiller

 For Sale:
 New Idea EGT200, retrofitted with Curtis 1205 electronic controller. Good
mechanical condition, fair cosmetics. Batteries usable.
Mounted on the machine is an original Wright-Way Elec-Trak loader.
 Loader was sandlasted and painted black approx. 11 years ago.
 Includes brackets for mounting loader on other Large frame Elec-Traks.
The brackets to mount the loader on the New Idea are custom built. I think
I also might have a new hydraulic pump that will fit this unit.
 Also included in the package: Elec-Trak rototiller in good mechanical
condition. Includes Rear Electric lift in good condition. Tiller bar is
mounted on the tractor.
 Price: $3600 FOB Ephrata PA - No Shipping - Package deal only.

 Harold Zimmerman
 Ephrata PA
 717-859-4234

Sent without a computer from my MailBug email machine.
landel.com, 1-855-MAILBUG, getmailbuginfo landel com