Re: (ET) ET Headlights

    Thats not a bad price.  Did you use two or four?
T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

------ Original message------From: Eric Adams via Elec-trakDate: Fri, Feb
19, 2016 2:43 PMTo: et;Subject:Re: (ET) ET Headlights
I went all-in and replaced the stock headlights with LED's.They are
connected directly to the pack at 36V, and are awesome.I went for these
(expensive) ones, but there are many other multi-volt lights that are
similar in design (but uncertain quality)...
LED Boat Light - 2" Square Spot or Spreader Light - 10W | Marine Lights |
LED Auxiliary Work Lights | Super Bright LEDs
      LED Boat Light - 2" Square Spot or Spreader Light - 10W | Marine
Lights | LED Auxiliary Work Lights ...LED boat lights provide a burst of
illumination when you're cruising on the water but are also great for
off-road lighting, industrial lighting, marine lighting, and tractor
lighting. The 2" square spot or spreader light has 1 powerful Cree XM-L
LED that produces 900 lumens of coo...View on
www.superbrightleds.comPreview by Yahoo