Re: (ET) I picked the wrong storm to leave the snow blower in the shed!

On 1/23/2016 10:16 PM, jlantonucci comcast net wrote:
I've found some of the internal parts hanging up inside the foot pedal
assembly on some E-20s.

What are the proper internal parts? Mine seems to have:

A rod going from the pedal to a L shaped bracket
A spring along the rod

The L bracket hooks to the slider that controls the switches inside the second box. The problem is the L bracket floats and rubs against the inside slide. I put two washers in to keep it parallel, but it's not perfect. There should be a better way.