Re: (ET) I picked the wrong storm to leave the snow blower in the shed!

I've found some of the internal parts hanging up inside the foot pedal assembly on some E-20s.

T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

------ Original message------

From: Christopher Zach

Date: Sat, Jan 23, 2016 8:59 PM

To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu;

Subject:Re: (ET) I picked the wrong storm to leave the snow blower in the shed!

On 1/23/2016 8:49 PM, stevesgroups verizon net wrote:> Just to make matters worse, my sticky throttle problem came back (peddle> won't return to the off position). When I was blowing snow I needed to> move forward and stop frequently as my belt was slipping on the blower.> I ended up laying down on the steering wheel and pushing and pulling the> pedal with my hand. What a night. Really need a good fix for that.Silicone spray. Take off the cover, clean the slide of all the old grease and gunk with alcohol and rags, then spray silicon spray on it. Same thing was happening to me (I do have a real hinge on my E20 pedal which helps) and it doesn't bind up in the cold.I like the shed picture. I literally went up on a ladder and shoveled the snow off my solar panels on my 12*16 shed because I was worried about collapse. Since that time about another foot fell, but the shed can take that.Tomorrow morning we'll be out there to dig out the cars and see if we need to do the road....C_______________________________________________Elec-trak mailing listElec-trak cosmos phy.tufts.eduhttps://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo/elec-trak