(ET) 2-stage Snowblower

Has anyone converted a gas-lawn tractor 2-stage blower accessory to use on the ET? The GE single-stage just doesn't work well in northern VA, with (generally)  wetter snows; I also have a gravel drive and gravel tends to the caught up in the blades.

It seems like converting ought to work. One thing I don't know is what RPM the gearbox of a two-stage is designed for and how well that matches up to the GE snowblower motor (which I have).

-steve