Re: (ET) New Take Off Wheel Horse Electric Tractor mid mount mower

On 10/11/2015 2:29 PM, Steve Shore wrote:

Doesn't it become more prudent to lower the price than hand it over to the
junk man?

At a certain point it simply becomes "not worth it" and it gets junked in an orgy of trashing. Been there, done that.

We like it when people store our stuff.  Takes up a lot less room in our
garages.

Indeed. I feel like a hoarder sometimes...

Supply and demand make the world go 'round.

True, however like land, they just aren't making any more Elec-traks. That's part of the reason I fixed the E15 junker with all that nutty welding; I knew that if I didn't it would be one less Trac on the planet.

We owe Bill Gunn a lot of credit. If he hadn't stored all that stuff and sold it at pretty high prices we wouldn't have much of anything now.