Re: (ET) New Take Off Wheel Horse Electric Tractor mid mount mower

On 10/11/2015 10:55 AM, john j casey wrote:
The guy's ebay site has a 'review' section...so I left one.
Jack

Um... I have no problem with people asking whatever they want for something. When the value of an item falls below the value of keeping it around, people will junk it. Then no more item.

When you pay $300 for a snowblower, remember that you're also paying for 30 years of basically rental storage.....