Re: (ET) New Take Off Wheel Horse Electric Tractor mid mount mower

Doesn't it become more prudent to lower the price than hand it over to the
junk man?

We like it when people store our stuff.  Takes up a lot less room in our
garages.

Supply and demand make the world go 'round.

Steve

Sent from my iPad