(ET) Solar system equipment, EV charging station

 This is a bit off-topic, but I am hoping someone would be kind enough to
re-post this to any EV or Solar discussion lists they may belong to:
 I have a used Sunny Boy SB 6000 US Grid-Tie Inverter, some Tigo
MM-ES050U300W Module Maximizers, ES-GTWY gateways, etc., and a brand new
Schneider EV230WSRR electric vehicle charging station. All items for sale
for a fair offer.
 Call me @ 717-859-4234 if interested. All items located in Ephrata PA
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman

Sent without a computer from my MailBug email machine.
landel.com, 1-855-MAILBUG, getmailbuginfo landel com