(ET) Elec-Trak Summer Party, 2015

Steve Shore has asked me to post this note about the ET Summer Party planned for this Saturday at his home in Richmondville, NY (between Oneonta and Schenectady):

=====
The party address is:

254 Summit St.
Richmondville, NY. 12149
1-607-272-1640

Please bring a dish to pass!

I will have lots of goodies for sale. Anyone who wants to sell ET stuff is welcome to bring it along. If you want to grill anything, we will have our grill available.

Thanks,

Steve & Diana
www.watts-up-elec-traks.com

=====

He also announced that Bruce Laumeister will be attending. Bruce was the General Manager at GE for the Elec-Trak project.

Larry Chace, Ithaca, NY  I-5 and E15