Re: (ET) Bumping up the charge voltage a tad

You can get a current limited 48V power supply on ebay pretty cheap:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR7.TRC2.A0.H0.X48v+power+supply.TRS0&_nkw=48v+power+supply&_sacat=0

They almost always have a trim adjustment so you can bump it up or down 10% or more.

Harry Landis