From: CZ

Date: Wed, Jun 17, 2015 9:29 PM

To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu;

Subject:(ET) Bumping up the charge voltage a tad

Thought: Anyone know of a way to bump the charge voltage of the E20 charger up a bit? I run the NiCDs, and I really should charge them to 45 volts, not 42 to blow the oxygen off the plates every once in awhile.Change the capacitor a bit? How about a boost transformer on the input (I could try a variac I have around). I already buck 240 to 208 on my car, I should be able to boost a bit. But how much?C_______________________________________________Elec-trak mailing listElec-trak cosmos phy.tufts.eduhttps://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo/elec-trak