Re: (ET) Bumping up the charge voltage a tad

These are NiCDs, not lead, so 30 cells in a string. I could bypass a cell but that's a pain and I don't like to disturb the nickel plated interconnects.

If it's too hard I'll just hook up my trusty constant voltage/current supply and set it to 48 volts or so at 1 amp peak. A good long, hard overnight charge would be good for the batteries.

First order this weekend though is to fix that wiring....

Chris