(ET) E-12 for sale in eastern Kansas

Its in average condition. I've maintained it and have used it for about ten years to mow my one acre. The batteries still do the acre and more. I replaced the front deck. I painted all but the deck John Deere yellow. One mower motor recently froze up. I believe this means a magnet came unglued but can be re-glued. Also have another motor with identical problem. My 3rd spare motor is good but the flange needs to be attached to the motor housing with epoxy or welding. All motors and some other spare parts are included. $850 as is. No delivery or shipping. I live in Leawood, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City, Mo. For more info and photos, email me at willaim kc rr com.   Bill Alburty 913-839-7422
.