(ET) Drat, blew a relay

So this afternoon I tried to turn on the mower. Nothing. Great.

Problem is in 1Rtn, relay coil is dead. 36 volts to coil with key in, seat down, mower switch off, etc. So I pulled the relay and tried my spare open frame. Crummy contacts and the stupid clip that holds the contacts to the frame disintegrated when I tried to clean up the contacts.

I'd put in a new style relay, but this old style holds the 2RTN via pressure from the CC relay (also a new style). I'd have to drill holes to mount a new style relay on the backboard.

So off to the electric tractor store, one new old style relay one new style relay (for when I blow up the relay on the E15 as I always do, that's where all my spares went). Should have tractor running by weekend.

Never dull. Blah.