Re: (ET) One cell frozen in the whole pack

The batteries are East Penn/Deka blems, labeled "The Usable".  They
don't claim to be very high quality, but I figured for my very first
lead acid battery bank I should go cheap, since people often report
ruining a few while learning how to properly care for them.  Also I
was strapped for cash at the time, because I'd just bought a
professionally restored late-model I-5. ;)

The frozen cell is on the outside, it's the frontmost leftmost cell in
the tractor.

Thanks for all the comments and advice, guys.  I guess I need to pull
the pack right away and get it inside, wash out any spillage, and make
a visit to Tri-State battery ASAP!

Luckily I have an old sears car battery charger with a six volt
setting (yes, I did have a six volt VW, back when dinosaurs ruled the
earth) so I can charge the batteries individually while they are out
of the pack.

--Charlie