(ET) Elec-Trak Loader

 For Sale: Loader for Elec-Traks. Original Wright-Way.
 Condition: Not perfect, but decent. Unit was sandlasted and painted black
approx. 10 years ago.
 Includes: Brackets for mounting on Large frame Elec-Traks. Also includes
if the buyer wishes, the only set of brackets known to me to mount the
loader onto large frame New Idea tractors. I think I also might have a new
hydraulic pump that will fit it.
 Price: $2000 FOB Ephrata PA - No Shipping

 Harold Zimmerman
 Ephrata PA
 717-859-4234

Sent without a computer from my MailBug email machine.
landel.com, 1-855-MAILBUG, getmailbuginfo landel com