Re: (ET) Elec-Trak loader

I've thought about building a mini-bucket for the back of my Trac; mount it on the tiller bar and use the rear lift to bring it up. With a close proximity to the rear wheels I could probably load it heavy with only the weight box on the front for counterbalance.

Chris

Ihad a Johnny bucket on my E-15, if your rear lift is working good it will lift 4-500 Lbs, they don't make a bracket for ET's, but they do make a sleave hitch one, and if someone were to send them a front adaptor they may make the jigs to offer one for the front.  I sold it to Thom S
.
It does work on the back but as the bucket lifts as it fills you loose traction, and the ET speed control makes that worse, an altrax would be good for that, and a speed control on the lift.