(ET) E-15 plow on I-5

Hi guys

  This fall I sold my gas tractor and used the money to buy an
Elec-trak plow blade and snowthrower.

  I haven't tried to use the blower yet - it needs some rust touch up
and a new cable first.  But I did manage to successfully plow the
little parking lot between my barn and house yesterday.  I have
studded tires and I put a weight box full of lead ingots and logging
chain on it.

 Unfortunately the plow was made for an E-15 which does not have front
wheel fenders.  I like my fenders, but they seem to be in the way of
the plow angle control lever so I can't attach it.

  Does anyone have any advice, or a pattern for a lever that would fit
the I-5?  Was there ever a stock plow for the I-5?

--Charlie