Re: (ET) E-15 plow on I-5

I forgot to post that I worked out the issue with my snow plow lever.
Basically I added an extra bend between the lever's pivot point and
the fender, then increased the angle of the two original bends so that
the handle ends up roughly where it would on the E-15, only about an
inch lower.  Easy modification, works like a charm.  I enjoyed
learning how to use the plow (I've driven a big grader and played with
a loader or two, but I'd never used a snowplow before) and I enjoyed
NOT SHOVELING even more.

--Charlie