Re: (ET) Transaxle

For RJ,  Jeff, Billy, Steve, Shannon and Harold.  Thanks very much for
your responses.  Took my 1970's transaxle parts list to a competent local
shop...tried 9 part numbers...no longer available.
I think the parts are commonplace and one, two or some of you guys can
rebuild a trans because you know that Deere or other mfgr. parts are a
fit.  Harold may have a unit or two from parted-out tractors...he's comfy
selling a trans from such tractors if he's driven them under load before
parting
You guys have knowledge I want to take advantage of.  Having parts, I
don't have the time for the job.  Have a small cabinet-making business and
(with my energetic daughter) re-purpose old and discarded furniture for
re-sale.  So much fun I can't stand it.
Thanks again and
Cheers, Jack