Re: (ET) E16 drive issues.

An image would be helpful. :) I suspect the failed component is one of the field diodes.

RJ

On 10/1/2014 9:06 PM, Dean Stuckmann wrote:
Hi,
Well its not the motor or the F relay, but I did find a resistor broke in half on
the small square varistor card. Could that be it? Does anyone know the values of
the components on that card? The one that is broke is smoked and I can’t
see a number.

Thanx for your help
Dean