(ET) lights 12V lights and 12V lift

HI
I am always amazed at complex solutions for simple problems. My here is my solution for the 12V lights and lifts. 1) Lights---- Add a tail light then connect the two head lights and the tail light in series (Ohms law 3X12=36). I realize that if one fails you have no light but it is only 3 bulbs. 2)Lift. ---- Add a second 12V deep cycle battery. Build a box like a weight box, on the front with a tiller on the back with a mower, blower or plough etc. or take out the charger and stash it there, and wire it directly, charge it separately, and then the main pack isolated.
My 2 cents
Geof