Re: (ET) charger, desulfator

Walter,
The Schauer one doesn't seem to have a desulfating function - is that correct?
        What about the Soneil 3606 SR?
http://soneil.com/Completesets/3606SR%20Charger%20specs%20with%20charging%20curve%20072810.pdf
It's a lower power one (3 amps), but for around $100, with desulfating, etc.. For my purposes I don't think a lower power output is a huge deal, since my intent would be to use the stock charger for charging most of the way, then switching to a lower power charger for topping off and maintenance/desulfation. Also - it seems like the accessory port would be the easiest way to connect another charger. Does that seem reasonable? If so - where can a person get connectors that fit the accessory port? (I could make my own cable if I can just get a connector that fits)

Thanks!
Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs, PhD