(ET) New relay wiring on E-20 problem

I have a late model E-20 that has the new style relays. In working out a problem today I must of switched which wires on one or more of the relays. Mostly I suspect the problem is with the RTN relay but I did work with the 2A-H and the RTN-R relays as well. At this point I can only go forward with the tractor, not reverse and neither the RTN or the RTN-R pull down when you flip the forward - reverse switch. The 2A-H does pull down as the motor speeds up.
I did find a wire coming loose from its spade lug on one of the RTN wires which was probably the problem that I was looking for. The new relays have a total of 8 connectors, four on each side. The schematic diagram lays out the wiring but does not show the physical connections.
I appreciate any help anyone can provide me showing the connections or trouble shooting techniques to follow.
Thanks,
Dave