Re: (ET) cordless string trimmers & mower blade balancing

1) I've had the 36volt Lithium-ion black and decker string trimmer for
a couple years now and it still works good.  I like the variable speed
setting because it lets me conserve battery power when I'm trimming
soft stuff, and I like the 36vdc because I plan to make an accessory
cord and plug it into the I-5 at some point.  The charger overheats if
you run it in direct sun or if you put it on anything soft like
carpet, but works indoors on a hard surface.

2) Sadly, the best word to describe how I balance my deck blades is
"poorly".

--Charlie