(ET) cordless string trimmers & mower blade balancing

Hope y'all are enjoying this long-awaited spring!

I would welcome advice on two things:

1.  Anyone have good success with the current crop of cordless string
trimmers?  I'm thinking of getting one...  I know there was a Black &
Decker model that folks liked, but I think it was discontinued.  I see
Home Depot is selling a 56 volt lithium ion EGo unit for $200...

2.  What's your favorite method of balancing your deck blades?  After
sharpening mine this spring I have a bit more vibration than I'd like.

Thanks in advance!

Steve