Re: (ET) cordless string trimmers & mower blade balancing

I have picked the Greenworks G-Max 40V platform and so far they have worked well for me. I use their 19'' lawn mower (really like),tiller (does what we need in already preped beds), hedge trimmer (works just fine), 16'' chainsaw ( so far I really like this saw) 12'' chainsaw(this ones for sale as i replaced it with the 16''). And last the wacker which isn't the best but is acceptable considering all the tool choices that use the same battery. I don't weed wack much anyway. I use the mower and 16'' chainsaw the most.
Kimball