Re: (ET) battery terminal question

I would think adding any other metallic material in there could cause excessive resistance heating and possibly a fire.

On 3/4/2014 11:15 AM, Neil Dennis wrote:
Once upon a time there was a mold that could be used to recast the terminal, have no idea if they are still around. Had that done by a battery service guy when I melted the terminal on the tractor once.

Wonder, if you cut away most of the terminal, put a clamp over the rest with maybe a piece of pop can as a liner inside and recast it if that would work ???

wombat