Re: (ET) 2014 Elec-Trak Gathering 6/28 Bennington, VT

I have penciled it in on the calendar, and I expect to make it with my E-15 and loader.

Pieter

From: George Beckett [mailto:irishbeckett hotmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 9:01 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) 2014 Elec-Trak Gathering 6/28 Bennington, VT

All,

Back by popular demand...We are gathering in Bennington, VT again this year on June 28th at Mr. Laumeister's museum again.  More info to come but let me know your initial interest and if that date works for you.  We will be putting up a web site this year with all the show info on it and the ability to RSVP. I expect you all to bring your tractors, attachments, etc. and join in the parade at the end of the  show!  As a teaser of things to come, both the Zeon and Cub Cadet dealers have already agreed to bring their zero-turns to the event and offer test drives.  You won't want to miss that!

Blessings,

Geo