Re: (ET) 2014 Elec-Trak Gathering 6/28 Bennington, VT

Looks like I'll be bringing 3 people, but no equipment. Had a great time last time.

Geof, sorry you won't be there. We'll have to make other arrangements to see the restored IHC Cub Cadet. So glad you are taking on what I never found time to do.

Darryl