(ET) ET capable Solar Charge Controller

Hi All,

Now and then people have mentiopned that they have had a hard time finding 36V solar battery charge controllers. I recently finished upgrading our Intronics MPPT75 75 amp charge controller. You can see it on eBay here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intronics-MPPT75HV-75Amp-12-24-36-48V-MPPT-Solar-Panel-Battery-Charge-Controller-/261339406531?pt=PCA_UPS&hash=item3cd90ae0c3

or on the Intronics website here:
http://www.intronicspower.com/

It may be overkill for an ET, but it does work well, and the price is pretty good. I can give $20 off the ebay price (ebay fees are ridiculous) if you want to get it directly from me. Same 1 year factory warranty.

Harry Landis
2XE12S, 1XE8M