(ET) Fwd: damaged small contactor in Electrak

Jim and Bill

I have been successfully operating 3 Electraks here in North Andover MA and you may remember that I bought several $1000 of parts from Bill from 1998-2006.

I am trying to find the new style closed cube-style relays to replace the original open GE signal contactors like 1F and 2F in E15 and 16.  The For-Rev is giving me trouble and I have cleaned it and fixed a couple of times but it is just too old and spent and needs replaced.  Bill Gunn at Technical Services (Edgerton, WI) had modern cube-type replacements for these DPDT 36VDC coil relays but hje is long out of the Electrak parts business.

Do you have any ideas for this? Text also fine.

Long term, I suppose putting in a Curtis SepEx controller and doing away with all the relays, resistors and complexity makes sense in stead of chasing these things forever but I always figure there is only one thing broken right now so I should just fix it!

Thanks,

James

James Worden
978 771-6574 (text or call)