Re: (ET) Fwd: damaged small contactor in Electrak

On 11/16/2013 4:27 PM, Jim Coate wrote:
Thanks Jeff. Not so coincidentally, the "modern" cube ones I have are
the same as what Tech Services provided:

http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=80

Odd. I bought a pile of the 3pdt 36 volt relays at a hamfest; they work well and I drill a little hole in the plastic case so I can screw-mount them with the cover on.

No problem with them working, only trick is they may have a snubber diode across the coil so know which end is positive.