Re: (ET) Fwd: damaged small contactor in Electrak

Thanks Jeff. Not so coincidentally, the "modern" cube ones I have are the same as what Tech Services provided:

http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=80

On 11/16/13 10:25 AM, Jeff Antonucci wrote:
I have used the modern drop in replacements from Jim Coate at the
Electric tractor store. They work great and are much more reliable than
the 40 yr old Gaurdian relays.

--
Jim Coate
Free Range Electric