(ET) Alltrax for sale!

Greetings!

Over the winter (2013) I replaced my ET E-20 motor with a D&D custom unit
and needed to replace my ET 20-spec Alltrax with a standard Alltrax
controller.  As a result I have a used ET E-20-spec Alltrax controller
that I don't need.

It was in good operational condition when removed in early 2013.  I put it
into service for the 2005 season, so it's had eight years of reliable use.

Have pics (not that it's really that helpful) if desired.  $150 plus
shipping cost.  Instructions, wiring pigtail included.

Thanks,

Steve