Re: (ET) Trade an Elec-trak chainsaw for a front end loader?

More a fabrige egg to a kenilworth, the chainsaw is also a lot easier to store.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <etpost drmm net>
Date: Sun, Oct 27, 2013 3:55 pm
Subject: (ET) Trade an Elec-trak chainsaw for a front end loader?
To: "elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>

On 27 Oct 2013 at 14:26, CZ Unit wrote:

> OK, it's kind of a long shot.

Ya think?  It's kind of like riding your Schwinn up to a Kenworth at the
truck stop, and asking the driver if he'd like to swap.  ;-)

Seriously, my impression of the loader is that it's a bit much for the ET.
I could be wrong about that, though. I've only ever seen it up close once.

I do know that they're rare beasties, and usually command pretty substantial
prices when they do show up.