(ET) E-12 for sale NH (Antrim) lawn deck, snowblower and plow

We have a General Electric E-12 tractor with mowing deck, snowblower and plow.  Husband "restored" it, has new batteries.  There are a few reasons we want to sell it.  First, changing from mowing to snowblower  is not easy for me and my husband has severe Rheumatoid arthritis, so he can't really help.  2nd, when mowing it goes quite fast, and I do mean fast, at least for me it does.  It does have other speeds but if I dont have it in this fast gear then it won't make it up the hill and we live on a hill..  Anyway, all I know is I use my push mower rather than this mower because I tend to tear up my lawn while trying to turn fast.  3rd, it lacks Umph.  Even when fully charged it just doesn't have enough power to really use for snow blowing.  We do get snow, lots and lots of snow. It will do fine going down hill, but that's it.  Once, it's on flat or any hills it just doesn't have enough energy to work, so we have a regular walk behind snow blower that I use regularly.  My husband spent a LOT of time and a LOT of money to fix this up and it seemed like it would be perfect, but for us it just is not.  For someone else with nice flat driveways and the physical strength to change from mower to snowblower it might be nice.  If interested send an email with your offer.  If interested you can come and try it out. Would like it to find a "good" home before winter.