From: tb <tbamc gbta net>
To: et <Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 8:51 AM
Subject: (ET) battery cables

I need to replace a couple of the shorter battery cables.  The current (ha ha) cables are 4 gauge and may not be original?

I have a vague idea that I've read that heavier cables would be better.  If so, what size, and where's the best/least expensive place to get them?  I do not want to make my own, as I understand they really need to be crimped with the appropriate  tooling.

My batteries have golf cart studs.  Were the original E-T cables/batteries car type posts?

For some reason the E-T index is not allowing searches?

Thanks.

Thon