Re: (ET) Sparks!

Chad,

I did think about the resistor but the fact that I have low, and maybe
medium speeds, implies--to me-- that the resistors are ok.  And, it was
definitely hot there, the last time I mowed a short time, without high
speed.  :-)

The day before I started all this, and changed 1A, I had used the power
pulse to get to high, while mowing.  Sometimes it worked and sometimes
not.  Not sure what that meant.

I probably do need to take measurements at the armature but since low
'seems' to be normal, I haven't figured out a way that could be the
problem.

Thanks.

Thon