Re: (ET) Information on installing Lithium cells in my EGT 200 and installation of bearing in the mower deck rollers.

Thanks for the bearing info, Barry!  I am slowly resolving the many noises from my front mower deck, and the rollers (especially the oak front roller) have turned out to be the source of the banging noises.  My yard's about as flat as the surface of the ocean during a hurricane.

--Charlie