Re: (ET) New Electric Lawn Tractor Built in Waterloo

Hi All
While I wish it had been the now defunked METI that had come up with this tractor. I an glad to see that it has been done, Brian has been working on this for quite a while and now that it is a quality built North American product. Perhaps it easier to do in Canada because our legal system is more favorable to innovation and small business. The fact that it is been built in Waterloo ON, CANADA is just a bonus and witness to both the strength and enterprise in this area, Waterloo has a tradition of high quality tool making, metal fabrication and high tek as well as being the Insurance capital of Canada. It is a good day for the environment and for Canada. I have arranged a tour of the manufacturing shop and will report back to the Group on my return. If the tractor is as good as I suspect it is I will be saving my $$$$ and buying myself a new work tractor. (and working on a way to attach a snow blower since is have several).

Cheers