(ET) Information on installing Lithium cells in my EGT 200

I have a 2000lb 12v winch mounted on the rear of the tractor  that needs a battery to power it. I have a small DC-DC converter that I will probably install to keep the AGM battery charged.

I also have a 36v to 110 volt AC rotary inverter and a new 15 amp Lithium battery charger that I am going to mount in the tractor in some of the space freed up with the removal of the 6 lead acid batteries and old charger.

Barry

From: Robert Troll [mailto:roberttroll hotmail com]
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 12:58 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Information on installing Lithium cells in my EGT 200 > and installation of bearing in the mower deck rollers.

You could install a 36v to 12v step down converter. There are a few on ebay for golf carts that put out 25-30A.

Or like you said you can just install a 12v battery. I do not use the stock charger, so i installed an old car battery that i had lying around in the front. Works just dandy.
Admin
ge-electrak.com