(ET) Elec-Trak for sale

 I have for sale a Wheel Horse Elec-Trak C-185 which is like the late
model General Electric E-20. Is restored both cosmetically and
mechanically. All new contactors, all new relays, transmission bearings
replaced, all new bearings in drive motor and mower motors, all new
Carlisle tires, etc., etc. Includes front mount mower deck. Ready to go
and available immediately.
 Contact me if interested.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Ephrata PA
 717-859-4234

Sent without a computer from my MailBug email machine.
landel.com, 1-855-MAILBUG, getmailbuginfo landel com