Re: (ET) E20 Foot Switch Lube

What seems to have solved my sticky pedal was loosening the screws that hold the cover on the box, pulling the box out just a hair, then tightening the screws again.  The part that rubs on the inside of the box cover was hanging up, and with just a little more room it has stopped doing that.
This was after various attempts with oil, grease, WD-40, etc, so it is well lubricated also.  It would usually be fine during the warmer months and then give me trouble when snow throwing.  I adjusted the box cover in December or January and it's been fine since.

-Ben