Re: (ET) E20 Foot Switch Lube

 Steve,
 I add a smaller OD spring inside the original for more return pressure.
Replacing the original with a longer or stiffer spring is generally not a
good solution as it can keep the mechanism from depressing far enough to
get the highest speeds.
 Also, light oil rather than grease is the recommended lube.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Z.